Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Blog

I refer to all of my books by the last word in the title, i.e., "Wide", "Fast", "Taller"; with my latest book, "Life is Short, Pack Your Bags Now!" it's easier to say "Bags". With that explanation, let me just say "Bags" is breaking records for past sales! Why? I really don't know, but you can't argue with success, right?

I'm humbled, encouraged, and HAPPY! Book signings, vendor sales, reader sales and speaking engagements are keeping me busier than I've ever been.

I decided to post my upcoming book signings here and I'll also post them on my Appearance site. But I have a certain librarian who is asking me to post the Sat. event on my blog, so here goes!

Friday, Dec. 2, 6-8 p.m. Book signing, MITCHELL HARDWARE (& gifts) Ladies Night Out, New Bern, NC – Wine and hors d'ouevres

Saturday, Dec. 3, 1-3 p.m. "Local Author Book Fair", Northeast Regional Library, Military Cutoff Rd., Wilmington, NC

 

No comments: