Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've been polarized!

Y'all, wait a minute! I've been polarized and as the song goes, "I can see clearly now." I am so excited. I just got my new prescription sunglasses (polarized at the advice of the kind lady who fitted me). After all these years, the trees are greener, the sky is bluer and I practically stop to let an ant pass through when driving--me, not the ant. I believe I could see one if I tried.

So that's it around here. I hadn't had my eyes checked in a few years (my bad) but was tickled to hear that my vision had actually gotten better since my last check up. In fact, I only really need glasses to see far off--like a wedding, a movie, or a car coming into my lane; which I hope doesn't happen. But the point is: I've got new glasses--both regular and sunglasses and I'm a happy camper.

I'm keeping this one short. So until next time...

Keep on keeping on!
Annie I.

No comments: